Partnering With Your Advisor
We make it simple for you from the start.
Looking to maintain a specific quality of life during retirement? Or to ensure your legacy for generations to come? Whatever the end goal, your unique needs remain our constant focus as we work with you to develop a custom Frame Your Picture™ investment plan.
First and foremost, your advisor will spend time listening and getting to know you. You’ll sit down for a conversation about:
- The details that make up your financial picture
- What’s most important for you to achieve in the short term and over the long haul
- Your greatest desires and the worries that keep you up at night
- Various financial accounts you already have open
- How you’ve been investing your money to date
- Positive and negative financial experiences you’ve had in the past, and
- Any questions or concerns on your mind.
Your advisor will guide you through questions to uncover key information to create a go-forward plan for your specific needs.
Formalizing Your Plan
Using your input, your advisor will customize a plan to meet your risk tolerance, diversification needs and time horizon for investing.
Key areas of focus you can expect to see are:
- Retirement planning
- Estate management
- Tax efficient strategies
- Spending and cash flow planning
You and your advisor will partner to align on the specific investment strategy for your assets as part of this financial plan.
Once you agree on a formal Investment Policy Statement, your advisor will begin executing the investment strategy on your behalf.
Staying On Track
While we stay on top of the day-to-day trades within your portfolio, our long-term relationship with you gets stronger with frequent dialogue.
We’ll touch base with you throughout the year, and sit down at least once annually to talk about:
- Life events that have impacted your financial picture
- Changes to your professional situation
- New goals you’ve added to your family’s vision
- How you’re tracking against your financial plan
- Whether your investment strategy needs tweaking
Because we are always looking around the corner for you, we’ll also ask you tough questions when needed – like whether an increase in spending is sustainable. And we’ll encourage you to think long term to protect your hard-earned wealth.
At no additional charge, we integrate your financial plan directly with other service professionals you already have, such as your:
- Estate attorney
- Tax attorney
- Insurance agent
- Long term care policy provider
When needed, we can also make referrals to providers of these services that we have vetted and grown to trust over time.
Will your retirement income last?
Let us conduct a complimentary fee analysis for you.