Client Experience Coordinator
Client service is at the forefront of all we do at CornerCap Wealth Advisors. Our team is looking for an energetic, high-touch front office concierge with a mastery of administrative responsibilities and attention to detail. This role will support our advisors and client service managers in providing a seamless experience to clients while also ensuring business operations run smoothly day-to-day for the CornerCap team at large.
In many ways, the client experience coordinator is the face of our firm – the first voice clients hear on the phone, and the first face they see when greeted at our door. The primary focus of this role is connectivity, being consistently available to our clients and client service team as they work together to meet clients’ wealth management needs. The ideal candidate has an exceptional background in customer service and is able to perform the role’s duties and responsibilities in person Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at our Atlanta-based office.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Take pride in providing meticulous, first class service across all daily duties, whether answering phones, greeting clients at the front door or working with vendors to add a personal touch to the client experience
- Expertly perform back-office functions, including data entry, meeting preparations, mail merges, ordering office supplies, snacks and beverages, liaising with maintenance and cleaning teams, and more
- Are comfortable working with Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and excited about embracing new technologies that connect people virtually (such as screen sharing and video conferencing)
- Believe success largely depends on how we interact with others, and that effective communication is key to deepening client loyalty and trust
- Have a proven ability to understand and anticipate clients’ and team members’ individual needs, proactively resolving issues before they arise whenever possible
- Create meaningful and memorable experiences in recognition of important events and milestones such as birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays
If you are interested in this opportunity, e-mail us here.
Our team is in your corner
Let us conduct a complimentary fee analysis.