It’s expected that about one in four people who are now age 65 will face $50,000 or more in long-term care costs that are not covered by their health care plans.
Which is why you need this e-book. Inside, we’ll help you understand:
- The risk of losing your independence.
- Unforeseen expenses in your later years that could empty your wallet.
- That living independently tomorrow requires preparation today.
- The opportunities you have today that may not be available tomorrow.
- How to set your course for self-sufficiency in your senior years.
This forthright guide is designed to help you understand the sensitive truths about aging and equip you with what you need to maintain self-sufficiency in your senior years.